Home » Who am I as a writer?

Who am I as a writer?

This is a question I was struggling with at first: being a writer has never been an easy path for me, it’s been a rollercoaster honestly. I’ve always loved to write but once I started high school, I looked at writing as a chore and didn’t like it since the writing was becoming too complex for me to do, and when things overwhelm me, I just end up not liking it. I soon realized this was not a great habit to instill in me. I didn’t enjoy writing until I realized in my senior year during AP literature, I could take what I thought would be a chore and turn it into a form of art. I could write what i feel, i could write anything and who‘s gonna stop me or censor me, fucking no one, thats who. I realized I could have complete control in what I write, how I write, and which writing style I can write in. I can say whatever my heart desires! And I did just that for my college essay. Writing that essay was such a turning point for me as a writer because I never wrote so much emotion into one essay. After the pandemic took two lives I cherished so much, I didn’t know how to express my emotions so I put it all into writing. I journaled how I felt and that made me realize I wanted to write about them in my college essay. I wrote that essay and I truly started loving writing again, I found a spark that wasn’t there before. So I ask myself again, who am I as a writer? 

I am a writer who is constantly evolving and pushing myself to be the best I can be. I have always had a passion for writing and have been interested in exploring different genres and styles of writing. I strive to be creative and innovative in my work, and I enjoy exploring new topics and perspectives. My writing style is shaped by each and everyone of my experiences, which continues to expand and evolve as I gain knowledge and understanding. My writing is often reflective and contemplative, as I like to explore how thoughts and feelings can be expressed through language. I am constantly looking to improve my writing, both technically and artistically. I am not very well-versed in the conventions of grammar and punctuation but I’m always trying to improve it and find ways to make it better. Additionally, I like to experiment with different techniques and approaches to writing. I have written on a variety of topics, from personal essays to literary analysis. I’ve developed these essays in college and I am particularly interested in exploring the intersection of literature and culture and enjoy delving into the complexities of the human experience. My writing is often informed by my own personal experiences, which I use to build connections with my audience.

I am committed to pursuing excellence in my writing and am always looking for ways to further develop my skills. I value feedback and am open to constructive criticism, as it allows me to refine my work and grow as a writer. I am a writer who is passionate about making a difference and about creating a positive and lasting impact with my writing. I believe in the power of the written word to connect and to create change, and I strive to use my work to make a difference. I want my writing to be something that people can relate to and something that will leave an impression. I also understand the importance of creating content that is well-researched and reliable. Before beginning a piece, I take the time to research and double-check the facts so that I can ensure accuracy and credibility. I also strive to use my work to advocate for a variety of causes, to bring attention to social injustices, and to promote understanding and acceptance of all people.

I am a committed and disciplined writer who is dedicated to producing quality work. I understand the importance of meeting deadlines and of delivering content that is of the highest quality. I take pride in my work and I strive to make sure that each piece of writing that I produce is of the highest standard. I am an ambitious writer who is always looking for new opportunities and challenges. I love to explore new topics, to explore different writing styles, and to challenge myself in order to become a better writer. I am always looking for ways to grow and improve as a writer and I am driven by my desire to create meaningful and impactful work.

In conclusion, I am a passionate, creative, and driven writer who is committed to using my words to make a difference. I take pride in my writing and I strive to create content that is accurate, reliable, and engaging. I am an avid reader and I understand the importance of staying informed and up-to-date in order to become a better writer. I am driven by my desire to create meaningful and impactful work, and to use my writing to make a difference.